- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Retail Sales
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2020-01-07 20:47:33
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking an inspiring, confident, and ambitious individual to join the Movado Company Store team as the Store Manager at the Tanger Outlets at the Arches location in Deer Park, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve financial objectives for the store—this includes meeting or exceeding store sales goals and ensuring that store expense budgets are met
- Set sales goals for all store associates and monitor their performance against these goals
- Analyze store performance through the use of business analytics and implement programs to enhance store performance
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees to ensure peak performance
- Schedule, organize and assign employees as well as follow up on their work results to maximize store performance
- Maintain and enhance the performance of the staff through continuous training and coaching
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and ensure that the store utilizes excellent CRM practices
- Regularly conduct performance evaluations and communicate the appropriate employee improvement plans
- Resolve customer issues or complaints in a timely manner and determine the optimal solutions that result in customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all store employees maintain the store in accordance with company standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all employees within the store also provide exceptional customer service
- Conduct regular store meetings to keep staff informed of all store and corporate issues
- Communicate, implement and manage store marketing and merchandising programs
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs in accordance with corporate policies
- Oversee all store operational issues and administrative duties and ensure the timely opening and closing of the store
- Maintain the stability, security and reputation of the store by complying with corporate, legal and security requirements
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with the appropriate corporate personnel in operations of the store
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a Retail Manager, preferably in watch, jewelry, fashion, accessories, specialty and/or luxury retail
- Solid sales background
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to needs of the business and to ensure store objectives are met (Flexible Schedule)
- Strong business acumen—use of business analytics
- Superior skills in managing employees with an ability to develop and mentor as it relates to sales performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and teamwork
- Intermediate computer skills
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.