Retail Sales Associate
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Retail Sales
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2022-09-20 00:41:53
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional sales ability preferably in the watch or fine jewelry industry to join our team at the Crossiron Mills in Calgary, Alberta as a Part-Time Sales Associate. Our Sales Associates are ambassadors of our brands and will interact with clients in the sale of renowned timepieces. In addition, Sales Associates are responsible for cultivating strong client relationships and assisting with store operations as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers
- Merchandise product in accordance with Company guidelines
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional working environment
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed
The ideal candidate has strong selling skills and experience, preferably in watch, jewelry, fashion, accessories, specialty and/or luxury retail and has a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must have open availability and flexibility to work according to needs of the business and to ensure store objectives are met (Flexible Schedule).
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, CALVIN KLEIN®, COACH®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, and TOMMY HILFIGER® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.