Corporate Loss Prevention Manager (30012183)
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Security/Loss Prevention
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2021-09-03 16:07:43
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees great opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Corporate Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations at all 52 Movado Company Store locations. This position is based out of the Moonachie NJ distribution center and support to the retail division is provided virtually. Travel is minimal and only as needed. This role is responsible for the implementation and coordination of all Loss Prevention best practices. This includes training for store teams to ensure understanding and compliance to inventory control, physical security, and safety. The corporate loss prevention manager is directly involved in remote auditing as well as supporting internal investigations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director of Loss Prevention to conclude internal investigations – collection of evidence.
- Support measures that ensure inventory accuracy within each store location. Conduct and conclude internal & external investigations to determine root causes of any variances.
- Research and respond to any cash variances.
- Conduct remote operational, safety and internal audits for all store locations. Keep records and compile statistical analysis.
- Work with state and local authorities to report and track external incidents of theft, burglary, or robbery.
- Lead the process of security related repairs and maintenance within retail locations. Follow-up with 3rd party technicians on completed service visits.
- Assist with remote troubleshooting of systems and provide end user support to resolve issues.
- Coordination of Monthly Burglar Alarm testing for all company locations.
- Lead awareness initiatives by creating and distributing safety and loss prevention awareness material to retail stores.
- Assist with investigations pertaining to any workers comp or general liability claims.
- Support special events, new store openings and assist with scheduling 3rd party guard services for retail locations when needed.
***New hires must be fully vaccinated at the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, and CALVIN KLEIN® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment. Management experience in a multi-unit capacity preferred.
- Experience with independently conducting internal & external investigations.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- Experience working within corporate office, warehouse, or distribution center.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Must have a functional understanding of CCTV, Access Control and Burglar Alarm systems and their network connectivity.
- Must have open availability, must be flexible to respond to emergency alarm calls on a 24/7 basis or work additional hours based on business needs.