Not Your Typical Coffee RunInternships are a crucial component to building experience as a student. Movado Group has designed an internship program to help lay the foundation for your career. Here at Movado, our internships offer you the opportunity to gain real-world, hands-on experience while finding a career you are passionate about. At Movado Group we support supplementing a college student's education by providing real-life working situations in a variety of disciplines throughout a variety of departments.
Almost every department in Movado Group participates in the standard internship program. This internship is a mentored work experience with an educational focus related to a student's major. This internship program is flexible and can be completed while attending school. Local students are encouraged to apply as this is a great opportunity to use your educational knowledge in the work environment!
- Semester-Based Internship positions are posted all year round! Stay up to date by checking www.movadogroup.com/careers
- Semester-Based Interns work up to 25 hours per week and managers are flexible in working with school schedules
- This is a paid internship
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are welcome to apply
Co-Ops or "Co-operative Education" is a type of internship program that allows college students to receive career training with pay as they work with professionals in their major fields of study. It is generally a co-sponsored partnership between the school and Movado Group. At Movado Group, we offer a semester by semester Co-op program partnered with several departments in our corporate headquarters and distribution center.
- Co-Op Internship positions are posted three times per year, in August, November, and April
- Co-Ops work full-time and are paid
- Juniors and Seniors are welcome to apply
There are a variety of departments throughout Movado Group that participate in summer internships. Whether you are interested in Marketing, Finance, Product Development, or Design, there is an opportunity here for you! This particular internship is very much project based. You will be given a real-world project to work on and execute before you go back to school. It is a great component to add to your resume.
- Summer Internships will be posted in April and run from June - August
- Summer Interns will work full-time for these 8 weeks from 9AM - 5PM
- This is a paid internship
- Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are welcome to apply
Why Movado Group, Inc?At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest watch brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and drive for excellence.
As an intern at Movado Group, you are getting the full package!
Gain practical, hands-on, real-world experience by exploring one of the many different departments Movado offers.
Boost your resume and increase your chances of getting a great career when you graduate.
An internship with MGI can help increase your GPA and add to your educational career.
Improve your interviewing skills and exposure to different brands within MGI.
Networking is critical to the growth of your career.
Several of MGI's interns have been offered full-time roles!
- Lunch and Learns: resume builder, interview boot-camp, networking events etc.
- Included in company parties and activities.
- Volunteer at Friends and Family sales and meet people throughout the organization.
- Participate in community service events and activities sponsored by the company.
Hear From Our Interns
"I feel the culture at Movado group is very supportive, passionate, and even inspiring. This organization truly values its employees."
"As a marketing intern at MGI, I have learned the importance of team collaboration. Joining efforts with my team members has not only allowed me to become a key participant in projects but has also exposed me to new areas of the business such as product development and creative design."
"As a product development intern, I am able to see how each department in the organization contributes to the success of the business. MGI is large enough for interns to explore different areas of the company but small enough for them to discover their niche."