Merchandise Planner (U.S. Brands)
US - FL - Coral Gables
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Merchandise Planner U.S. brands (Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Rebecca and Uri Minkoff) supports the business in all aspects of data collection and regional retail sell-through reporting, to build strong Latin America/Travel Retail assortments that drive sustainable profitable sales growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, team player to grow quickly in a fast-paced, multi-branded environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop together with Global Merchandise team the assortment plan for Latin America, including seasonal collections and core products.
- Performs retail sell through reports which includes sales and inventory historical data analysis by market and brand.
- Identify risks and opportunities in assortment/inventory levels, building Purchase Orders recommendations for strategic accounts.
- Monitor distribution of Best Sellers in TOP doors, influencing clients and distributors to address issues and opportunities.
- Forecast sales and inventory by month, representing Latin America in the Global S&OP team meetings.
- Evaluate the performance of promotional events and iconic product – as needed.
- Establish strong connection with external and internal partners, assuring proper compliance of process, database construction and the execution of action plan.
- Perform order management reporting and financial reporting.
- BA or BS degree.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Strong analytical and math skills required.
- Strong Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and flexible, adaptable to different environments and challenges.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to communicate and build relationships across different departments & levels of the company.
- Preference experience in retail buying or planning.
DIRECT HIRE - NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.