Email Customer Care Representative (Remote)
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Email Customer Care Representative will be providing email support for our customers, being the first point of contact and managing inquiries to completion. You will have the support of an in-house Call Center team.
Monitor and respond to inquiries/requests through the Service Email boxes within provided guidelines, ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met.
- Provide first-level assessment, support and resolution of issues
- Handle dispute escalation in accordance to existing policies and procedures
- Identify sensitive issues and collaborate with the appropriate stakeholder to produce the appropriate response
- Maintain current and accurate data of the email correspondence until completion
- Partner with VP Customer Care to maintain consistency and continuity in all email correspondence
- Stay informed of all product, systems, e-Commerce site and policy changes as they occur.
- Provide support to Customer Care with any other tasks and projects as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Customer Service and/or Call Center position.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience handling/managing heavy volume of emails.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- Effective English communication skills, with solid/concise writing skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and systems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Ability to stay focused and motivated to hit and/or exceed daily goals in a remote work environment.
- Traditional basic internet service (100MB or greater).
- Accessibility to a workspace that is free from intrusion and background noise.
- Previous experience working as a remote team member a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to attend on-site training sessions and/or department meetings as needed (in Northern NJ Office).
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.