Retail Seasonal Associate
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Retail Sales
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2020-10-16 18:39:57
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The right candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service and selling skills, be knowledgeable in all product categories, and be ready to assist customers with determining their needs. Our Seasonal Sales Associates are encouraged to foster a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager
- Create a positive shopping experience for customers by engaging the customers in conversation with a polite and positive attitude.
- Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to the customers
- Suggest additional purchases to customers that could fit their needs
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Maintain positive working relations with co-workers and address any problems quickly and respectfully.
- Answer the phone quickly, politely and using the entire store name.
- Assists in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors
- High school degree
- Prior selling experience is preferred, but not required
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Outgoing and amiable personality
- Able to learn and retain knowledge of many various product categories
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.