Intern- Customer Service and Merchandising (Miami)
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2019-12-06 17:26:54
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for a passionate Sophomore or Junior college student to join our Miami, Florida office as an Intern supporting the Customer Service and Merchandising department. This is a unique opportunity for someone to experience more than one functional area within supply chain and planning.
Hours: Part time, up to 25 hours per week during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. This is a PAID internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the Customer Service and Merchandising department with:
- Supporting the order management process from order creation all the way through invoicing
- Entering sales orders, following up with inventory allocation, working with domestic and international warehouses, and communicating with sales teams, carriers, and customers
- Assisting with information to support order recommendations for customers based on the regional LATAM product assortment
- Collecting customer sell-out data, and communicating with sales and customers to ensure all information is submitted on-time
- Supporting new product introduction steps with some key accounts
- Creating reports and PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Administrative tasks and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Must be an actively enrolled Sophomore or Junior College Student (Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related Major)
- Must be speak English and Spanish
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be customer focused, reliable and possess a strong can-do attitude
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (particularly Excel)
- SAP experience is a plus
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.