- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2019-06-24 15:39:19
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry- and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth- and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for top talent to join our Design Community in Paramus, New Jersey as a Watch Design Intern. This student must possess a creative design background that is focused on various components that include designing a watch.
This post will always remain open to capture active students who are interested in a design internship
- Our internships are available as follows:
- Fall Semester – Local schools only with students available to work around 25 hours per week
- Spring Semester – Local schools only with students available to work around 25 hours per week
- Summer – Out of town (or local) students available to work 6 to 8 weeks full time through the summer months
- Revising spec packs
- Executing design changes and colorations
- Organizing design samples
- Preparing for design and sample review meetings
- Collecting inspirational images
- Organizing inspirational tear library
- Helping to create design presentations and organize design boards
- Saving design Jpegs for reference matrices
This is a great opportunity for INDUSTRIAL DESIGN / PRODUCT DESIGN students!
REQUIRED COMPUTER SKILLS:
- Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Rhino helpful
- Hard worker who is able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Takes direction easily
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Accurate note taker
- Good listener
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and motivated
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.