Call Center Representative
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Customer Service
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2017-12-27 16:35:27
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Call Center team as a Full Time Call Center Representative. In this role you will:
- Answer inbound calls and emails regarding product orders, parts orders and repair requests in a fast-paced environment
- Respond to technical support inquiries for our connected watches, such as, set-up (pairing product), trouble-shooting, hardware and firmware compatibility, providing options and recommendations, etc.
- Confer with customers and/or internal sales professionals to provide general information about products and services, to fulfill orders, or to resolve complaints
- Process repair instructions according to customer requests
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of service-related experience in a call center environment
- Basic knowledge of Customer Service principles and processes, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Must have a high level of familiarity/comfort working with IOS/Android Software, including app pairing and/or basic troubleshooting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills and out of the box thinking
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable
- Basic knowledge of MGI brands and product lines helpful
- SAP experience a plus
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.