- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2018-03-23 14:39:54
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for creative talent to join our Design team in Paramus, New Jersey as a Designer. In this role you will design brand appropriate watch and jewelry collections for some of the strongest brands in the industry. The Designer works with their design team to initiate and develop concepts each season that are fashion driven and reflective of the creative vision and Brand aesthetic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with team to conceptualize and design collections in keeping with brand DNA.
- Creating and presenting designs that are innovative, fit within the PD Plan and within design and cost parameters.
- Overseeing and in some cases creating accurate spec packs.
- Creating line extensions.
- Partnering cross-functionally with brand, merchandisers, PD and design teams.
- Making presentations of design concepts to internal partners.
- BFA degree in design related function or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3 to 7 years professional design experience.
- Must be able to sketch concepts by hand and be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Publisher or equivalent.
- Must be flexible with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and thorough.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws