Corporate Responsibility Specialist
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2022-03-23 16:03:19
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees great opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Contribute to the development, management, and operation of Movado Group’s global Corporate Responsibility program, which encompasses the company’s social, environmental and governance (ESG) objectives, and drive business impact.
- Serve as the Corporate Responsibility program administrator, including communicating across internal teams globally, liaising with external consultants and vendors, and organizing meetings and events
- Develop structure for and support program governance
- Help design and implement platform for collecting, validating, and reporting ESG data
- Establish metrics for measuring ESG impact and improvements
- Collect and maintain ESG data
- Liaise with Movado Group’s business and functional leaders responsible for achieving program objectives and monitor and review progress toward those objectives
- Partner with HR DE&I team to support diversity and inclusion programs and community/volunteer opportunities
- Support carbon footprint and other environmental initiatives
- Help to increase internal and external awareness of over-arching Corporate Responsibility program and ESG objectives, driving employee engagement, strengthening brand reputation, and growing customer loyalty
- Manage program timelines and communication/reporting calendars. Support the creation of program recaps, interim progress summaries, and annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Maintain Corporate Responsibility inbox and respond to requests and questions internally and externally
- Develop and maintain an understanding of global laws, policies, standards/frameworks (GRI, TCFD, SASB, CDP, etc.), industry best practices, and trends impacting ESG and educate the organization on associated business implications.
- Research, gather, and prepare information to help advise management on opportunities to enhance the business impact of ESG programs and performance
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to drive greater impact
- Assist with special projects and other ESG needs as requested, such as data mapping, cybersecurity, and privacy
- This list is intended to describe the general nature of the position and is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities
***New hires must be fully vaccinated at the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
- At least 3 years’ experience coordinating or managing programs or projects, preferably with record of high impact. Experience organizing/coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. Excels when working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with numbers and in databases. Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, aptitude for proper task prioritization, a results-oriented work process, and respect for competing business needs
- Thinks, plans, and executes on multiple levels
- Resourceful, organized, self-disciplined, leads others toward common outcomes and strategy execution
- Excellent communication skills; organizes material for brevity and impact; skilled at interacting with and presenting to all levels; easily adapts message for audience
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively across levels, functions and geographies in matrixed organization
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate global teams across different time zones
- Handles confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Experience creating, curating, and promoting content internally and externally (websites, blogs, video, email, social, etc.) preferred
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
- Knowledge of business controls and/or compliance processes a plus
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, and CALVIN KLEIN® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.