IT SAP ECC & S/4 HANA - Supply Chain
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Information Technology
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2021-09-03 17:35:31
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees great opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Provide hands on functional support for Global Implementation of Business Solutions in ECC AFS SAP system. Responsible for the respective functional area in the SAP S/4 HANA implementation at Movado Group. Responsibilities will span end to end business solution support activities. This position reports into the GIT Business Solutions Senior Director and works very closely with others in the development and functional team members of the Global IT department and the business team members.
- Provide hands on leadership for end-to-end activities of integrated global business solution implementations
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by effective management of global business requirements that are complete and add business value.
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by effective management of global end to end business processes including process re-engineering and process flow analysis and promoting globalization, standardization, integration, simplicity and reasonable maintenance.
- Ensure that all existing global business transactions are not impacted by new solutions and new solutions are integrated with existing solutions.
- Ensure that team meets all general GIT policies and operational procedure expectations
- Ensure that team maintains clear and organized documentation of all work and assist with the user training and support where necessary.
- Ensure that team learns and meets all business compliance requirements
- Ensure that the solution changes are transported / implemented into production environments without unintended impact on business units.
- Plan, Manage and Lead the testing efforts and drive business partners to complete testing and approve solution
- Effective management of assigned business solution projects including integrating plans with plans of other business partners
- Effectively communicate with all levels of business partners
- Integrate with all business partners and manage relationships
- Manage staff effectively including staff development
- Prepare solution road map for next 6 months and plan resources accordingly
- Participate and/or lead Contract Negotiations and provide information for budgeting
- Address, respond and resolve all service requests in most efficient and timely manner.
- Engage with business users and stakeholders to gauge business requirements and provide inputs from IT perspective.
- Regularly update business partners with progress of the work if issues cannot be resolved in expected time.
- Monitor and maintain system activities with focus on interfaces, batch jobs, short dumps, connectivity to internal and external systems.
- Guide and respond to business users of system use, business processes, testing and other system related inquiries.
- Self-manage BPICs that cannot be completed in few weeks as mini projects. Plan milestone and deadline and provide progress update to various stakeholders and escalate in advance if timelines cannot be met with.
- Execution of allotted responsibilities in special projects and adhere to various deadlines of the projects.
- Collaborate and communicate with functional and development teams to provide efficient and workable solution.
- Follow prescribed Solman process, Technical process (CC, FS, TS) and execute well defined testing plan to minimize overall solution effort.
- Leverage existing work and knowledge to design efficient and robust solutions.
- Other solution development related responsibilities as assigned
Area of Responsibilities:
- SAP ECC AFS MM, QM, PP, IM
- End to end solutions for Supply Chain including but not limited to Master Data, Purchasing, Procurement, Demand Planning, Quality Management, MRP, Product Development and Retail Merchandising
- End to End Supply Chain processes and solutions
- Other business solution areas as assigned
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science OR other comparable academic programs, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Participated hands on in at least 1 end to end SAP implementation
- Configuration experience
- At least 10 years of process re-engineering, process design, hands on solution design experience in global SAP systems
- t least 5 years of SAP system configuration experience in the above areas of responsibilities
- Designed, created and maintained complex customs tools, reports and user exits.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Sap’s IBP product is desired
- Strong organizational/planning skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment, proficiency in multi-tasking
- Strong verbal communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter – ability to work independently
- Goal oriented
- Customer focused
*Considering 100% remote applicants*
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, and CALVIN KLEIN® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.