Part-Time Call Center Representative (Remote)
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Customer Service
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2021-08-10 19:14:32
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Part-Time Call Center Representative is responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues, and escalating calls to the appropriate team member when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls regarding product orders, parts orders, and repair requests in a fast-paced environment
- Provide first-level assessment, support, and resolution of issues
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Handle dispute escalation in accordance to existing policies and procedures
- Respond to technical support inquiries for our connected watches, such as, set-up (pairing product), troubleshooting, hardware, and firmware compatibility, providing options and recommendations, etc.
- Assess and resolve service or billing complaints by exchanging merchandise, authorizing refunds, and/or adjusting invoices
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Attend mandatory monthly training and department meetings before/after normal work schedule to stay updated on product and company policy changes
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends, especially (but not exclusively) during peak seasons
*****Please Note: Candidates must be vaccinated before a job offer is made. If you are unable to get the COVID-19 vaccine, or if you have any questions about this requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org*****
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of service-related experience in a call center environment
- High level of professionalism, reliability and flexibility is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) system experience a plus
- Must have a high level of familiarity/comfort working with IOS/Android Software, including app pairing and/or basic troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to learn systems and navigate multiple windows to obtain and update necessary information while assisting customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote)
- Experience with chat a plus
- SAP experience a plus
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.