MGI Field Representative PT
- Job Req:
- Job ID:
- Job Location:
- Job Category:
- Job Type:
- Posted at:
- 2021-06-02 15:31:24
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for a dynamic individual IN THE CENTRAL HOUSTON AREA to drive merchandising and sales for our brands and the retailer through high level customer support, product merchandising, in store education and sales/stock analyzing who will conduct daily site visits to our retail partners in the assigned territory, providing sales support and training.
In this part time role you will:
- Deliver training on the new product to store sales associates and conduct side by side coaching on delivering effective product overview
- Develop positive business relationships with assigned retail partners. Serve as a direct point of contact for questions or concerns.
- Deliver and replenish merchandise materials ensuring proper product placements, maintenance and brand compliance.
- Ensure daily case line replenishment and fulfillment of established stock levels.
- Organize and execute selling events
- Manage travel schedule and expenses
- Follow MGI directives, policies and procedures.
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with retailer environment.
- Practices excellence in all facets of execution.
New hires must be vaccinated or be willing to get their COVID-19 vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years previous merchandising experience and excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to use creativity in driving sales at point of sale
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must have access to a car for travel to assigned locations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must Reside in the specified territory - Memorial City, Houston Galleria and surrounding areas
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States and Canada.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.